- Full Time | Part Time
- Hourly Plus Tips
General Expectations and Competencies
- Customer Service
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Solution-Oriented Thinking
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Barista duties include but are not limited to:
The Barista is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience through a positive and welcoming guest interaction.
- Perform opening and closing duties as listed in Barista Manual.
- Report to shifts on time and ready to perform.
- Greet guests upon entering the coffee shop.
- Walk guests through menu offerings and facilitate the ordering process.
- Provide knowledge of coffee roasts to guests.
- Build drinks according to Caliche’s recipes and execute with consistency.
- Maintain a fully stocked coffee bar and report low inventory to a supervisor.
- Store all milk and beverage products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Comply with sanitation and dress code guidelines.
- Ensure that the music is set to an appropriate level and curated for a positive guest experience.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and guests.
- Ensure that dining room maintains a clean and safe environment.
- Help Back of House to run food and wash dishes, as needed and able.
- Any other duties not listed here necessary to ensure the effective operations of the Front of the House and guest experience.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment.
- Current Texas Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Able to lift boxes up to 30lbs on occasion.