- Full Time | Part Time
- Hourly Plus Tips
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Solution-Oriented Thinking
- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to Defuse Difficult Situations
Bartender duties include but are not limited to:
The Bartender is responsible for preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant guests. The Bartender is also expected to take food orders and assist non-bar guests as needed.
- Take orders, process payments, provide recommendations and serve beverages.
- Serve food orders as needed.
- Maintain safe, fun atmosphere for guests and staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly bar.
- Wash and store glassware safely.
- Serve drinks in accordance with Company standards and recipes.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Prepare drink menu ingredients daily or as needed.
- Stock bar as needed.
- Report any equipment failure and/or safety hazard to Assistant Manager or General Manager.
- Ensure responsible alcohol service, including but not limited to: requesting proper identification for anyone appearing under 30 years of age and recognizing when guest are becoming inebriated and refusing further service in a courteous manner.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures, depending on the shift.
- Assist Managers in the development of new drinks, as needed.
- Able to work in compliance with all local, state and Federal beverage, liquor and health laws.
- Ensure quality and safety controls are followed.
- If necessary, assist Manager with inventory and resources.
- And other Front of House duties not listed here.
- Bar experience.
- Experience recognizing valid IDs.
- Ability to lift kegs periodically.
- Current TABC certificate.
- Current Food Handler’s certificate.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work during peak times, including on the weekends and during holidays.
The Bartender will report to the the General Manager. The Bartender will follow the Tubby’s Employee Handbook and Tubby’s SOPs.