- Full Time | Part Time
- Hourly Plus Tips
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Solution-Oriented Thinking
- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to Defuse Difficult Situations
Bartender duties include but are not limited to:
The Bartender is responsible for preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant guests. The Bartender is also expected to take food orders and assist non-bar guests as needed.
- Take orders, process payments, provide recommendations and serve beverages.
- Serve food orders as needed.
- Maintain safe, fun atmosphere for guests and staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly bar.
- Wash and store glassware safely.
- Follow direction from Bar Manager.
- Serve drinks in accordance with Company standards and recipes.
- Ensure exceptional customer service.
- Prepare drink menu ingredients daily or as needed.
- Stock bar as needed.
- Report any equipment failure and/or safety hazard to Bar Manager or General Manager.
- Ensure responsible alcohol service, including but not limited to: requesting proper identification for anyone appearing under 30 years of age and recognizing when guest are becoming inebriated and refusing further service in a courteous manner.
- Perform all opening and closing procedures, depending on the shift.
- Assist Bar Manager in the development of new drinks, as needed.
- Able to work in compliance with all local, state and Federal beverage, liquor and health laws.
- Ensure quality and safety controls are followed.
- If necessary, assist Bar Manager with inventory and resources.
- And other Front of House duties not listed here.
- Bar experience.
- Experience recognizing valid IDs.
- Ability to lift kegs periodically.
- Current TABC certificate.
- Current Food Handler’s certificate.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work during peak times, including on the weekends and during holidays.
The Bartender will report to the Head Bartender.