- Full Time | Part Time
- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Expo’s duties include but are not limited to:
The Expo is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience through a positive and welcoming guest interaction.
Responsible for setting up and breaking down Expo station.
Keep Expo station clean and organized throughout shift.
Help kitchen staff with lining plates and bowls.
Primary staff member responsible for answering the phone for to-go order.
Ensure phone is answered if not able to answer it personally- i.e. if on break.
Stagger online ordering according to volume of restaurant and to-go orders.
Properly label to-go boxes to match contents.
Recognize and reinforce modifications to regular menu items so as it insure proper food production with kitchen staff.
Run food as needed.
Put together chips and salsa/guacamole/queso orders as well as “sauce on side” requests.
Liaison between kitchen staff and waitstaff for special orders or requests.
Any and all other duties required for the efficient operations of the Front of the House during service hours.
- • Prior experience in hospitality is preferred, but not required.
- • Desire to learn.
- • Texas Food Handler’s Certificate.
- • TABC Certificate (if 18 years of age or older).
- • Able to work variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- • Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- • Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.