- Full Time | Part Time
- Hourly Plus Tips
- • Customer Service
- • Eye for Detail
- • Positive Attitude
- • Team Oriented
- • Multitasker
- • Ability to Manage Difficult Situations
The Host's duties include but are not limited to:
The Hostess is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience at Otto’s through a positive and welcoming guest interaction.
- • Responsible for the management of reservations.
- • Check online reservations and phone messages, contacting guests and responding to inquiries when necessary.
- • Answer the phone before and during service.
- • Greet guests.
- • Seat guests according to guidelines.
- • Manage the wait list effectively.
- • Coordinate with cocktail server to ensure guests waiting for a table are taken care of properly.
- • Perform all aspects of the “Hostess Check Up List”.
- •Effectively communicate with all Front of House staff.
- • Help set up tables for the next guests.
- • Able to provide guests with insight on menu, wine and other beverage options.
- • Any and all other duties required for the efficient operations of the Front of the House duringservice hours.
- • Restaurant experience preferred, but not necessary
- • Current TABC Certificate.
- • Current Texas Food Handler’s Certification.
- • Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- • Able to lift up to and over 20 pounds
- • Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- • Must be able to work during peak times, including on the weekends and during holidays.