The Housekeeper is expected to work 30-40 hours per week. The Housekeeper must clock in and out when at work.
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Housekeeper’s duties include but are not limited to:
The Housekeeper is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience through effective
guest interaction and maintaining of cleanliness throughout the property. The Housekeeper will be responsible for maintaining the Hoffman Haus culture, mission, values and reputation with all staff, guests, vendors and partners.
- Adhere to all Hoffman Haus operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos and verbal instructions.
- Contribute to inventory control of amenities.
- Greet all guests in proximity and make them feel welcomed.
- Responsible for cleaning of all areas in daily section, including guest rooms, public spaces, exterior areas and back of house areas, in a timely fashion.
- Complete in-room checklist and restock of guest amenities.
- Help other housekeepers with their sections as needed.
- Notify supervisor about any concerns or maintenance issues discovered while cleaning rooms.
- Continually maintain inventory of linens, cleaning supplies and guest amenities to ensure adequate supplies are kept in accordance with par levels.
- Assist in the timely competition of all projects including deep cleaning.
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff and guests at all time.
- Maintain constant communication concerning room status with all departments.
- Posses knowledge of all guest services and amenities.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues throughout the property.
- As needed, assist in the laundry room.
- As needed, assist in kitchen prep and breakfast expediting, including delivery of breakfast baskets.
- Any and all other duties not listed here.
- Hospitality experience preferred, but not necessary
- Current Texas Food Handler’s Certification.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to lift up to and over 40 pounds
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work during peak times, including on the weekends and during holidays.