- Full Time
The SSH Maintenance Lead is resource to all businesses. The position requires the individual to focus on three main strategic objectives: regular maintenance and upkeep of properties and equipment, problem solving for maintenance related issues, and providing guidance for small scale projects.
- Ethical Conduct
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Solution-Oriented Thinking
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to Set Own Schedule and Goals
- With SSH Operations Director, create and implement SOPs, policies and manuals for all operations relating to maintenance of all properties and equipment under SSH management.
- Perform duties and responsibilities related to maintenance check-list and calendar, developed in collaboration with SSH Operations Director.
- Communicate with SSH Operations Director regarding issues that require immediate attention.
- Contact necessary contractors or sub contractors as directed by Operations Director.
- Weekly inspection of all properties for maintenance issues.
- Assist with installing new furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Responsible for training staff on maintenance checks.
- Perform necessary touch-ups and repairs, including furniture, fixtures, basic electrical, basic plumbing and equipment repair.
- Maintain landscaping of all properties.
- Maintain all tools, maintenance and landscaping equipment.
- Clean and maintain all exterior lighting
- Responsible for necessary purchases for maintenance.
- Keep records of all major repairs and renovations.
- Ensure pest control services are performed effectively.
- Maintain, organize and ensure cleanliness of storage units.
- Assist in receiving and storage of shipments.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Assist other staff as needed.
- Any and all other duties not listed here.
- 3 years maintenance experience, preferably in the food service industry.
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing, construction and kitchen equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability write routine correspondence and reports.
The Maintenance will report directly to SSH Operations Director and will comply with the SSH Employee Manual.