- Full Time | Part Time
- Hourly Plus Tips
- Customer Service
- Eye for Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The Server’s duties include but are not limited to:
The Server is expected to contribute to the overall guest experience at Otto’s through a positive and welcoming guest interaction.
- Greet guests and assist with seating as needed.
- Provide guests with insight on menu, wine and other beverage options.
- Perform all duties necessary in the taking of orders and serving of food and beverage.
- Communicate effectively with both kitchen and bar staff on any issues relating to guest order and food and/or beverage quality.
- Handle all aspects of payments.
- Bus tables and ensure cleanliness of the Front of the House during service.
- Resolves any guest problems or complaints, utilizing own best judgment in resolving issues or referring issues to Management as needed.
- Any and all other duties required for the efficient operations of the Front of the House during service hours.
- Restaurant experience preferred, but not necessary
- Current TABC Certificate.
- Current Texas Food Handler’s Certification.
- Ability to walk, stand and work in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Able to lift up to and over 20 pounds
- Able to maintain a clean personal appearance at all times.
- Must be able to work during peak times, including on the weekends and during holidays.